Website Development Credits
Hifidelity Audio Website Production Credits
- Website Development & Production
- Enigma SEO Consulting. Enigma were commissioned to redesign and host Hifidelity Audio's website after the original became corrupted. Quite apart from coordinating its production, they optimised the content for greater visibility in the search engines and took great pains to ensure a high degree of accessibility, not simply through compliant markup but by ensuring each and every images was optimised in weight and, where necessary, appropriately titled. Many images were composite constructs where no original existed or where the quality left much to be desired.
- Masthead and additional Graphic Design
- Mike Cherim. Mike - accessible web developer and graphical artist - was engaged to produce "A graphical banner and a little theme inspiration for a site offering quality, high-end audio equipment..."
- With this brief, he looked to the elements which best defined and captured the project: what defines the passionate, high-end equipment audiophile? What bespeaks of the serious lover of music and shows proper appreciation for the level of quality and the technical beauty known in the hifi aficionado's world? Clean lines, matte black or stainless steel, a finery and precision, the richness and warmth of fine grain woods.
- The end result can be seen at the top of each website page: three musical icons and a range of layered background images, dedicating the site to whomever it is that makes your music. For without that artist, it wouldn't be the same.
- Website Usability Testing
- Dell Beck. Dell took the time and patience to run through the site navigation, looking for discrepancies and illustrating areas where there could exist confusion.
You may wish to bookmark this website page and return later.